Whether you are looking for a new job or not, read this job description and think if you are interested, or qualified:
- Title: Director of Operations
- The most important job [wow, right?]
- Work standing up most or all of the time
- Constantly on your feet, constantly bending over
- High levels of stamina
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Preferably a degree in medicine, finance, and culinary arts
- Associate needs constant attention
- Sometimes have to stay up with associate throughout the night
- No vacation, actually Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year the work load is gonna go up
- The position is gonna pay absolutely nothing
- Lunch? Only when the associate is done with their lunch
- No break? Absolutely not.
- Time to sleep? Oh no time to sleep.
Are you interested in this job?
If you aren’t interested, you really need to watch this series of interviews of potential job seekers below. If you are slightly interested, you need to watch it even more for practice, and entertainment too.