The “mountain” New Yorkers climbed over for the first wave (Data updated until Sept. 18, 2020)
- NYS Department of Health; forward.ny.gov
- NYC Department of Health
- China: IPE database on COVID-19
- Additional data from Wuhan University (paywall)
- NYC data cycles from 5/6pm to 5/6pm the following day, so the two sets of data between NYS and NYC might be slightly out of sync.
- NYC’s newly reported “probably deaths” are not included in the graphs here.
- There are some data gaps in the Hubei-Wuhan datasets.
- On April 17, China revised Wuhan’s toll from COVID-19 up by 50%; so take the data with a grain of salt!